Monday, January 30, 2017

Home

Monday, January 30, 2017

There is a place I refer to as home… It’s deep within me… and slowly… with my awareness… making its way toward becoming the exterior… I feel home… its beauty… peace… lushness… its inherent acceptance… now-ness… love… When I step foot in home… I sometimes feel like crying… not because I’m afraid… sad… or angry… but because its home… and all I ever have to be when I’m home… is me… There’s no pushing or pulling… no right… no wrong… no punishment… no reward… There’s only being me… and it’s perfect

Every moment is new when I’m home… every moment is pure… I carry no baggage… no judgment… no doubt… At home, I’m free… I’m aligned… I’m perfect… I feel the flow of Consciousness activating… animating… creating… through me…

It occurs to me… home is the center of my Circle… Home is where the Circle emanates from… In times of destruction, chaos and a lack of familiarity… home is where I desire to stay tethered…

I don’t know how home will play through me… I don’t know how many times I will become distracted and stray from home… but I do know it’s there… the light is always on… And I do know, home is the creator of what’s to come… as the One and Only… plays its song… through me…      

No comments:

Post a Comment